Creamy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie
Serves 8 to 10
Chocolate Snap Crust:
- Makes one (9-inch) crust
Pie Crust Ingredients:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed MI-DEL® Chocolate Snaps
- 5 tbsp. coconut oil or butter, melted
Pie Crust Directions
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In bowl, toss cookie crumbs with oil or butter. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate. Bake until light golden, about 10 minutes. Cool completely before filling.
Peanut Butter Filling:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 tbsp. cream cheese, room temp.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Using electric mixer, beat heavy cream until firm peaks form. In separate bowl, beat together peanut butter, cream cheese, honey, and vanilla until smooth. Beat in 1/3 of the whipped cream. Using spatula, fold in remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon filling into cooled crust; smooth surface with spatula. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight. Top with whipped cream before serving.